Admission quota/reservation for (NRI) Non-Resident Indians children of Indian workers abroad (NRI subcategory), (PIOs) Persons of Indian Origin and Foreign Nationals (Self Financed Foreign Students)
The eligibility criteria for NRIs / OCIs & PIOs quota admission are -
- You must be Son/Daughter of an NRI / Foreign National, must be qualified from a School/College located abroad
- You must be living in abroad for at least 5 years during the preceding 8 years from the year of admission
- You must be a citizen/passport holder of a foreign country
- You must have a valid certificate indicating the Foreign Student / NRIs status issued by a competent authority
NRI NEET Eligibility Criteria for 15% All India Quota Seats:
Following are the eligible categories for NEET 15% All India Quota Seats.
Candidates are eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- Indian Nationals
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)
- Foreign Nationals are eligible for 15% of quota in Indian seats
Under the All India Quota (AIQ), there is a reservation of seats in medical colleges and dental colleges for SC, ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates.
The reservation of seats for 15% All India Quota is indicated below:
- SC - 15%
- ST - 7.5%
- OBC(Non-creamy layer) - 27%
- Physically Handicapped - 3%
Note: There is no reservation of seats for candidates from OBC-Creamy layer.
All central. state and private colleges/universities will participate in AIQ (All India Quota) counselling through which 15% of the total seats will be filled.
For More Details:
- NEET UG: https://www.edufever.com/neet/
- NEET PG: https://www.edufever.com/neet-pg-2020/